1. How does Tubidy function?
Tubidy records recordings from client produced content. When you execute an inquiry, it records comes about because of the directed recordings which clients transferred. When you need to watch a video, it streams straightforwardly from the host site to your telephone, through our servers. Our servers do the diligent work of transcoding (designing) the stream on-the-travel to take a shot at your telephone and your system. You should simply inquiry, watch and make the most of our administration.
2. May I keep the downloads on my telephone?
3. Why sound quality is low?
We trust sound quality is sufficient for a "watch or listen just" administration.
4. Is this a free administration?
Truly. Tubidy does not charge clients for watching recordings. In any case, standard information charges (for web get to) may apply through your bearer.
5. How would I see recordings in full-screen?
On the video playback page, tap on the video connect you need. In your telephone's media player menu, guarantee that the 'Full screen' alternative is chosen.
6. I can't watch recordings from Tubidy.mobi on my gadget?
If you don't mind ensure that your telephone underpins video playback. It would be ideal if you likewise guarantee that your transporter does not square video playback.
7. I get "Mistake experienced amid XML parse" blunder message on my Blackberry.
Guarantee that your program copying mode is set to 'Firefox' under program alternatives. You may likewise have a go at introducing Opera Mini for a superior review understanding.
8. Imagine a scenario in which the media player hangs while playing a huge video or my gadget crashes.
Your gadget memory might be full. In your program menu, go to 'Alternatives' and select 'Reserve Operations' to clear the store. On the off chance that this still doesn't help, you may need to reset your gadget.
9. I can't observe extensive recordings?
Your bearer/association may constrain the playback measure. We have given an alternative to watch the video in lumps of 1 minute each. On the video playback page, tap on Parts 1,2,3,...
10. I'm on a Blackberry and my recordings play for just 10 seconds?
You might utilize the local program on your gadget. Utilize the media-net program.
11. I can hear sound yet I don't see a picture when I play the video on my Blackberry?
Guarantee that your program copying mode is set to 'Blackberry'. [Browser Menu - > Options - > Emulation mode - > Blackberry ]
12. I can't watch recordings on my Blackberry 8700.
The 8700 arrangement don't have media players worked in and consequently you can't watch recordings. You may take a stab at downloading an outsider media player to play recordings.
13. What are the codec/encoding points of interest of every video/sound arrangement on Tubidy?
3GP Video Regular Quality => 3GPP(H.263/AMRNB)
3GP Video High Quality => 3GPP(MP4/AAC)
3GP Video Parts => 3GPP(H.263/AMRNB)
3GP Video Preview => 3GPP(H.263/AMRNB)
MP4 Video => MP4(H.264/HEv2-AAC)
MP4 Audio => MP4(HEv2-AAC)
14. MP4 recordings are not working!
MP4 recordings are encoded utilizing H.264 Baseline Profile Level 3 video and HE-AAC v2 sound. Make certain that your telephone display bolsters these codecs. On the other hand you can click 3GP Hi video which is accessible for each substance and bolstered by more telephones available.
15. Not all recordings have MP4 Video and MP4 Audio variants. Why?
Just best watched recordings are having these renditions since encoding MP4 Video/Audio (particularly with H264/HEv2-AAC codecs) take extremely prolonged stretch of time.